Tuesday 15 December 2015

More Comments About Phentermine

7. Thanks very much for providing this information. I always thought that phentermine and adipex were two different things. Now I find out that the same thing! I didn't realize that it was only available on prescription.. so should I ask my doctor to prescribe some phentermine or is there another alternative?


8. I have had pretty good results with adipex. Fortunately the side effects you mention I haven't experienced. I do know some people that have though, and so I would like to try another alternative that is maybe not quite so dangerous to my health. I heard of another product called phenobestin. Maybe I should try this one.


9. I genuinely didn't know that adipex is only available on prescription! A friend had offered to sell me some of her leftover pills which she didn't need any more. Now I know that it's not legal I will have to say no!! It looks like I will visit my doctor soon and then get an official prescription, and then I can start losing weight.


10. I had been looking to buy phentermine online but then I came across this site and realized that it wasn't legal! I will visit my doctor shortly and get a legal prescription to be on the safe side. However after hearing that PhenObestin provides pretty much the same thing but without the need for prescription I may choose this instead. I've also heard that it may be cheaper!!


11. I have been looking for ages for a tablet which will suppress my appetite. I know that I eat too much but I really need to stop it. It looks like this pill would give me the option to do that. However I'm not certain I want to visit a doctor. This means that Phenobestin looks the best choice for me. Also there dont appear to be any side effects.

12. I don't know if I'm just lucky but I haven't experienced any of the side effects attributed to adipex or phentermine. I know that some people complain about dry mouth and anxiety but this is never happened to me. I am slightly concerned that they warn about heart problems though, and so would love to find an alternative. Phenobestin looks like it fits the bill!

1 comment:

  1. POTENT SUPPLEMENTS LLC
    Phentermine is a prescription appetite-suppressant drug that binds to receptors on the hypothalamus, and is one of the pair of drugs known as fen-phen. Phentermine is used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity (overweight) in people with risk
    http://adipexphenobestin1.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete